Saturday, September 25, 2010

Beginning a Blog

Well, that was easy!  I have a Blogger Dashboard account because I have several friends who blog, including my husband.  My favorite of his is the on-going journal of our girls growing up--cute memories, things they say, pictures--it's great!  But I have never had a blog myself.  Perhaps I never thought I'd have the time--I haven't had time to scrapbook in over a year, put together a puzzle in over 6 months, and don't get to read as much as I'd like to--and those are all things I love to do.  How will I have time to blog?  So, we'll see how this goes for FPU LIB 705, and perhaps I'll enjoy keeping memories for my library, or perhaps I'll change it to a personal blog for my own memories.

Let the journey begin!...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sondra,

    Great choice of a theme for your home page. I feel a little like Bill Clinton, because "I feel your pain," in terms of not having the time to do the things you love. For me, when I do find I have a little free time, I'm usually exhausted, and napping is what comes to mind!

    I'm not one to use the computer for social networking or anything much other than research and email, so blogging is going to be new to me, too.

    Liz Coman

    ReplyDelete